Ford - One of Florida's largest Ford
retailers, and the flagship store for the
Greenway Automotive Group, is looking for qualified
individuals to join our team. Our ability to perform at such a high level is a
direct reflection of our talented team of professionals. Greenway Ford is looking for a few select people to
join our team.
If you are looking for a career that will allow you the opportunity to:
· Connect with people
· Create results
· Make decisions
· Handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in fast-paced environment
· Persuade with confidence
· Accomplish your financial goals
Then let's put your career in the
fast lane. Greenway Ford recognizes the
strengths of our associates and rewards associates that can anticipate and
exceed customers' expectations. We offer unlimited earnings potential, with a
generous compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits package.
Top performers deserve top pay - If you have the drive, we have the vehicle to get you to your financial goals.
The Sales Consultant is responsible
for interacting with clients providing information and assistance in effecting
sales of new and used vehicles. Sales Consultants provide customers with
product information and excellent customer service to ensure a positive buying
experience which encourages repeat and referral business.
· Respond to leads according to Greenway Ford standards and set appointments
· Work with clients who visit the dealership
· Sell vehicles utilizing the Greenway Ford Process
· Deliver vehicles to customers
· Ensure that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork
· Demonstrate an understanding that business is built on customer satisfaction, and being devoted to guaranteeing customer satisfaction
· Prospect on a day-to-day basis by phone, mail and e-mail, and maintain a prospect development system
· Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
· Forecast goals at the beginning of each month.
· Understand the dealership's inventory on a daily basis
· Introduce customers to the Service Department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership's service operations
· Attend sales meetings and training sessions as scheduled
· Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
· Must meet company's requirements for employment
· One year of experience in sales (automotive preferred)
· Experience providing quality customer service
· Professional appearance
· Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
· Organization and follow-up skills
· Computer literacy
· Must have a valid state driver's license
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
· Normal office environment
· Prolonged periods of personal computer usage and data entry
· Ability to operate an automobile
· Exposure to inclement weather
High School Diploma or Equivalent (preferred)
At Greenway Ford you'll find unlimited income potential, paid time off, training, longevity bonuses, 401(k) program, health, dental, life, and disability insurance, employee vehicle purchase program and fantastic advancement opportunities.
Put your Career in the Fast Lane join Greenway Ford
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Email a writing sample explaining why you think you would be a top candidate to email@example.com – please be sure to include your name, phone number and resume. You may also apply through the CareerBuilder site.
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH COVER LETTERS WILL BE REVIEWED!
Compensation: $60k to $200k
Principals only. Recruiters please
don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.