One of the most important decisions you'll need to make when shopping for a new vehicle is whether to finance or lease. Determining which is best for you depends on your driving habits, what you like to do with your vehicle and how long you'd like to have it. Below we've provided some of the advantages of financing and leasing to help you make a well-informed decision.
Ford Credit offers a wide range of financing programs for your New or Certified Pre-Owned Fords. From special incentives like our First-Time Buyer Program, Military and College Discounts to products that protect your vehicle, we're committed to providing you with an exceptional owner experience. Click here to see current New Vehicle Specials and Used Vehicle Specials.
Ford Credit provides a variety of lease terms designed just for you. You can choose from seven mileage options, as well as a wide variety of term lengths to meet your needs. You will also find great program benefits and options to fit your driving needs.Click here to see current Lease Specials. A Ford Lease is a convenient way to obtain a new Ford vehicle with features that fit your needs. You have the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford and new technology more often, as well as select from a variety of flexible terms, mileage options and payment choices.
Ford Credit Red Carpet Lease Benefits
- Flexible Terms- Ford offers a variety of lease terms that provide the flexibility to select the term of your choice based on desired monthly payments
- Mileage options- Ford's mileage options offer several choices to fit your needs, ranging from 10,500 to 19,500 miles per year*
- Payment options- Ford offers customers the flexibility and convenience of a variety of payment options. You can manage your payments by mail, phone and online, even through a mobile device
- WearCare® is an optional purchased program only available at lease inception. WearCare offers up to $4,000 in excess wear and use protection, providing peace of mind throughout the term of the lease and minimizing worries about future expenses.
- GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection), included at no additional cost, and protects you in the event the vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair by waiving the difference (or gap) between the insurance payoff and the outstanding lease balance. With GAP, the exposure is limited to the insurance deductible, past-due payments, and any other outstanding charges
- Convenient lease-end
options- At the end of the lease, you have three options to transition smoothly to you
- Trade it - Purchase or lease a new Ford
- Buy it - Purchase the leased vehicle at the predetermined price stated in the Red Carpet Lease agreement (plus any applicable taxes and/or fees)
- Walk away - Return the leased vehicle to a Ford Dealer (the only option that would result in mileage charges ($.15 - $25)
*Additional miles may only be purchased on the 19,500 mile option
For Financing and Leasing information, schedule at VIP Appointment today at Greenway Ford.